Trade With Us
List Your Assets
Join Our Brokerage
About the Job.
• Assists the organization by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships that are in line with key marketing objectives and business goals.
• Identifies the latest trends by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials, estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests, exploring opportunities to add value to the organization.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Online Marketing and managing social media accounts.
• Researching, Participating and organizing conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Creative thinking and problem solving skills
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events
• The ability to handle pressure, meet deadlines and achieve sales target
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management and organization
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma, Economics, Business Studies / Administration / Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent
• Required skill(s): Good knowledge on market demand and supply, good interpersonal skills, good communication skill, good judgment skill, team work are strongly encouraged, pro active and high self expectation, result oriented
• Required language(s): Fluent English
• At least 1 year of working experience in the related ﬁeld is required for this position
• Preferably specializing in Business Development or equivalent
• Full-Time position(s) available
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Why Join Us?
By joining SPEZA, you'll work on the bleeding edge of digital assets and/or currencies, and play an important role in helping shape the future of how the world sees and uses money. At SPEZA, we constantly push ourselves to think differently and forge new paths in a rapidly growing industry fraught with unexplored territory. If you're truly interested in pushing the envelope by disrupting an industry that some say cannot be disrupted, then we just might have the job meant for you.
+603 7490 7707
Regulated Security Token
Regulated Exchange Platform
Offshore Digital Asset Exchange License
© 2022 SPEZA. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Privacy
Request a Demo
+603 7490 7707