Trade With Us
List Your Assets
Join Our Brokerage
About the Job.
• Create intuitive trading platform web and mobile application
• Translate software requirements based on business logic into concise programming code for application and new features
• Be part of our agile team and involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle
• Able to build high quality mockups and design different prototypes
• Experience in integration with API and backend platform like Ruby, Python will be advantages
• Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in IT, Software Engineering or equivalent.
• At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Proficient understanding of development tools such as GIT, unit test, CI/CD
• Experience with build tools such as Webpack, Grunt, Gulp and Babel
• Have experience building Trading Platform UI and also mobile apps
• Able to work with regional team members
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Team player, fast learning and friendly personality
Why Join Us?
By joining SPEZA, you'll work on the bleeding edge of digital assets and/or currencies, and play an important role in helping shape the future of how the world sees and uses money. At SPEZA, we constantly push ourselves to think differently and forge new paths in a rapidly growing industry fraught with unexplored territory. If you're truly interested in pushing the envelope by disrupting an industry that some say cannot be disrupted, then we just might have the job meant for you.
+603 7490 7707
Regulated Security Token
Regulated Exchange Platform
Offshore Digital Asset Exchange License
© 2022 SPEZA. All Rights Reserved. Terms & Privacy
Request a Demo
+603 7490 7707